Thursday, September 08, 2005

School!

I just started school Tuesday. So far it's been pretty well. I am having bit of a time with Algebra 2 though. Mostly it's just the Geometry part, and I haven't taken Geometry yet. But with the Algebra part I'm doing okay. Today I worked about an hour on my first Algebra 2 test...did horrible on it. BUT most of the ones I got wrong were dealing with Geometry, and the ones I did get right had more to do with Algebra..so maybe there's a tad bit of hope. :) My brain is really fried now. Poor Mom, she has to teach me Biology and Lit after I've already been racking my mind over Algebra problems..lol. I think we're going to change the order of my subjects though, because of that.

1 comment:

fa-so-la-la said...

My heartiest sympathies....I'm in the throes of Geometry and Algebra 2 meself. Groan, groan, and yet again, groan.