Friday, September 23, 2005

Moving

Well not much has happened since I last posted those pictures, but I did go to another Tigers' game. That was really fun, and interesting. :) We did win this time. Actually, we creamed them. I think the final score was 59-14. Where we were sitting was very interesting too. We had to move to the Student Section. I still had a good time though.
And this week, we've been packing up everything!! Our living room was piled up with boxes until we loaded them in the U-Haul trailer. Now our living room is just slightly less crowded than it was. :)




And I've had to pack up all of my stuff, which is not something I like to do....but thankfully it's just for a week or so. Now I'm living out of a suitcase. Tonight we're going to Collierville's meeting where my grandpa, Bobby Poe pastors. I guess that's all...

3 comments:

fa-so-la-la said...

Oh, you poor dear...I am well aquainted with the agonies of moving. Hope you get it over with quickly!

cpuaggie said...

Sounds like the move went well. Glad it did. Hope you can get on soon!

joe4444 said...

They dont have internet access right now, because their home isnt fully built yet. :( Hopefully they will get all that together soon, I miss talking to Lydge online.