Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrrrick's Day!

Now, I am parrt Scottish. But I'm also parrt Irrish as well. SO. I did my part, and wore green and pinched everyone who wasn't wearing it. I'm happy.

"O Ireland isn't it grand you look-- Like a bride in her rich adornin? And with all the pent-up love of my heart I bid you the top o' the mornin!"

I love saying that. "Top o' the mornin' to ye!" It just sort of rolls off the tongue. Anyways, I'd also like to mention that it's my sister Sarah's birthday today. And also, we can't forget dear Harris' which was yesterday! They both are 12 years old now. Congratulations!

Happy Birthday Sarah & Harris!!!!!!

And I think there was something else I was going to say, but I forgot. Oh well.

2 comments:

Cal-el of Krypton said...

HAIL TO SCOTLAND!! LONG LIVE KING BRUCE!! WALLACE! WALLACE!

beatrice said...

We Shall Be!