Saturday, August 19, 2006

"Your Eyes Tonight" by R.N. Poe

this is an audio post - click to play



Vocals- Ryan, Lydia
Guitar- Ryan

I can't look away from your eyes tonight
They just won't let me go
And I wonder if, in the morning light
They'll still have the same glow

And nobody waits for me
And the city's cold
And the streets are lonely
Makes me feel better
Just to know somebody's there
But when your heart's on the line
You sit and you look
And wait for a sigh

Everyone wants to see
That glitter in the eye

Tell me you love me
Forget what I said
Drive these doubts from my mind
We won't worry about the days ahead
Nor the days left behind

Everyone wants to see
That glitter in the eye (2x)
That glitter in the eye

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful song. By the way,this is Rachel A. I have a new and better working blog and have deleted the old one. Check it out when you can!

DonKhan said...

great stuff, yall! I like the arrangement very muchly :) keep up the good work. if I ever make it up there I'm going to record you guys properly :)

fa-so-la-la said...

Ryan's really got a gift for song-writing, I think. And y'all sound great together! Please do more!

toesthattwinkle said...

that sounds great. y'all do sound good together!:)

gabbie said...

Wow.
Your voices complement each other's so nicely!

Awesome lyrics, by the way.
:)

Cass said...

thats so awesome!

Hannah said...

wow it's getting better and better.I had that song it my head for forever