Thursday, July 27, 2006

I GOT IT!!!

Yes, I am now a legal driver. I'm so happy! Okay, so Mom and I got to the place, and we had to wait for this other girl to get through with the computer so I could take it. She missed more than 6, so she failed. This was a little worrying.. So I got on there, clicked the answer to the first question, and the computer messed up. It said something like Sever Error. Anyway, we had to wait about an hour until they got that fixed. Finally, I was able to take it. I finished in 10 minutes, got 2 out of 30 questions wrong...and I passed!! I drove home on the interstate, didn't have any trouble, and it was so much fun!

So anyways, you all can officially be scared now. Lydia's on the road. :)

16 comments:

gabbie said...

You got your permit???
Congrats!

CAUTION:
The world should be very, very afraid.
There are nocturnal teenage girls on the road!

DonKhan said...

so you beat me, then. lucky you :)

joe4444 said...

Congratulations Lydge!!!

I didnt know they had interstates in Tippah county? Anyway, hope you do well on your License test when you turn 16. :D *reminds self to avoid the roads from now on*

Cimmanim said...

YAY LYDIA!!!!!!! and i'm not gonna make some smart remark about the unsafeness of the roads though i might tend to agree.... =)

fa-so-la-la said...

I'll be doing that pretty soon here...

X said...

Wow, there are going to be a lot or new drivers on the road. I think I might stay off for a while. Just kidding. None of yall scare me. I didn't realise how many people are starting to drive though.

Gracie said...

haha...yes, I hope so too. :)The only thing my mom sometimes freaks out about is when she thinks I don't brake soon enough. But..well, I should listen to her anyway, I know.

Hannah said...

that is great Lydia!
I can't wait until I can get mine!

X said...

I think that all moms freak out when we don't brake "soon" enough. I always get stopped in time though, well, except once. But that is a different story.

LaceyP said...

Congrats Lydia!

cpuaggie said...

Hey hey! Congrats! I think....Just let me know when you'll be on the road and I'll make sure I'm locked in my room and not out on the streets;)

HandmaidenforHim said...

Oh, don't pay any attention to him^. Congratulations! I felt like someone had handed me my ticket of independence the day that I got both my license and my car.

Unknown said...

Coolness! I'll have to say, driving with and without parents are two TOTALLY different experiences. ;)

elliebird said...

Aww! My little girl's growing up! :)
I can't wait to get my permit/licence.

elliebird said...

so...new post?
huh?
ok.
maybe not.

Nomos said...

for the record...I am scared.