Sunday, November 26, 2006

What do you know?

My Thanksgiving day was spectacular. Not only was the food excellent, but the company and fellowship top notch. We had it on Friday since we were waiting for the rest of the family to arrive, and that night we watched "It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" on the projector in the living room. If you haven't seen that movie, you should. I've seen it numerous times, and it still cracks me up. :) Great cast.
On Saturday we geared up to play paintball, and played several games. Out of the three games I played, I got hit twice, both in the first game. I think they were from Ryan, one hit the side of my leg, and the other my neck...it stung. I've got a bruise on my leg as proof. :) That evening we had our traditional Pictionary rivalry game, the Girls vs. the Guys. We girls thought that since we had one so many times before that we would let the guys win for once. So we let them win the first one, and we won the second game. It was a lot of fun. We girls...we can meld our minds together. Guys just don't know how to do that.. :)

Since we don't get TV, we actually didn't watch any football... yeah, shocker, I know.. :) But we still had tons of fun just hanging out together.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well! Cheers!

7 comments:

Cimmanim said...

man, i wish we could actually let the guys win...but, y'know what? we can't let them win…they won't let us win!!! we've NEVER won. one game, (oh my this was SO embarrassing!) they went around the board TWICE before we went around once. they just make me sick…ha


anyway, i'm glad you had a good thanksgiving and had fun playing paintball! we played paintball yesterday, too. well...Christine, Rebekah and i didn't but everyone else did... :)

Gracie said...

mm...I'm not sure..I might have hit my uncle, but there were other people shooting at him too. I probably didn't..you know how I am with shooting... ;) lol

Rachel said...

I've never tried paintball..........I think I'm missing out on something extremely fun here....

Cimmanim said...

I love your new layout. it's great :)

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the new layout. Really cool and HIGH CONTRAST!

Hannah said...

luv your new background girl :)

Cimmanim said...

::AHEM!!!!!:: .......any day now....



(take the hint-- new post! :)