Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Another blogging trend....


Name: Lydia Grace

Birthday: December 24, 1990

Birthplace: Memphis, TN

Current Location: MS

Eye Color: Greenish

Hair Color: Blondish

Height: 5'3'?

Right Handed or Left Handed: Right handed

Your Heritage: Some English, some Scottish, some Cherokee, some French..hm

The Shoes You Wore Today: My tan fakenstocks

Your Weakness: weakness? what weakness?

Your Fears: Snakes, being in the woods at night, um....what else..

Your Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni with a thin crust

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Read the rest of Jane Austen's books, and P&P again.

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: yeah

Thoughts First Waking Up: What do I have to do today?

Your Best Physical Feature: ha, that's funny

Your Bedtime: 10-12

Your Most Missed Memory: Playing Robin Hood with Ryan as Robin Hood, Tyler as Little John, and Rachel as my servant.

Pepsi or Coke: Neither, but Coke over Pepsi

McDonalds or Burger King: Burger King

Single or Group Dates: um, depends

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

Cappuccino or Coffee: I like both a lot

Do you Smoke: last I checked, no

Do you Swear: no

Do you Sing: yes, a good deal

Do you Shower Daily: pretty much

Have you Been in Love: I don't think so

Do you want to go to College: If I feel like it's what God wants me to do, and if I figure out what I want to do

Do you want to get Married: yes

Do you belive in yourself: sometimes, but whenever I do, it turns out badly

Do you get Motion Sickness: not extremely easily

Do you think you are Attractive: haha

Are you a Health Freak: to an extent

Do you get along with your Parents: Most of the time ;)

Do you like Thunderstorms: Not if I'm outside, but inside in bed, yes

Do you play an Instrument: I know how to play piano, and some violin

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: yes

In the past month have you Smoked: no

In the past month have you been on Drugs: no

In the past month have you gone on a Date: yeah

In the past month have you gone to a Mall: no

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: nope

In the past month have you eaten Sushi: nopers

In the past month have you been on Stage: no

In the past month have you been Dumped: no

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: no

In the past month have you Stolen Anything: no

Ever been Drunk: no

Ever been called a Tease: no

Ever been Beaten up: no (for the 10th time)

Ever Shoplifted: um, I think maybe when I was little :D

How do you want to Die: preferably of old age

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: a grownup

What country would you most like to Visit: hm.. Greece

In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: Purple

Favourite Hair Color: Greenish

Short or Long Hair: LoooOOOooong

Height: 10'

Weight: oh, I dunno

Best Clothing Style: whatever

Number of Drugs I have taken: oh, I don't know..I've taken Tylenol before

Number of CDs I own: a lot

Number of Piercings: 2, one in both ears

Number of Tattoos: none...

Number of things in my Past I Regret: I can't count them all



8 comments:

Gracie said...

lol, we had communion!

Gracie said...

wow, that was weird..

Laura Kathryn said...

Hey Lydia, I really like you profile picture; it's very...demure.

Cal-el of Krypton said...

back up to the "Been on a date in the past month" answer.... we want names, social security numbers, and details!!

beatrice said...

I think it was Nomos, but I could be wrong. . .

joe4444 said...

yea it better be nomos!!!

j/k!!!

joe4444 said...

how romantic ;)

Reya said...

you havent been skinny dipping. Everyone has done that. Dont you take a bath. Just kidding. I hope you have had a great day.