Tuesday, February 07, 2006

'...a dweam within a dweam...'



Saturday night I had a dream. A very, very sad dream. I can't remember all of it though, but this is what I do remember..

It was set in the 1900s in WWI. All of the boys around 18 were enlisting. For some reason, some of them went even though they were under 18...but anyway... So everyone left... my brothers went, Andrew, Roy, Seth, Nathan, and such. Everyone was really sad, but we all knew that we couldn't keep them from going. The few years went by and the war was over. All of our boys came home finally. Except....Nathan didn't. It was horrible! Everyone was really sad and right before I woke up, I was wondering how I was going to tell Claire (for some reason I had to), because I knew she'd take it really hard. :) Thankfully though, I woke up before I could tell her.

So that was my very sad, teary dream. I think it was brought on by my reading "Rilla of Ingleside", the last book in the Anne of Green Gables series. A very good series, by the way. Adieu!

9 comments:

joe4444 said...

Uhh ok... I see, your dream doesnt include me.... it was weird though.

DonKhan said...

good heavens, what a...creepy dream.I hate dreams like that. what always scared me was dreams about robbers, cause they always killed someone. creepy

fa-so-la-la said...

Oooh man I'm really loving this.

LaceyP said...

I hate that...that's such a horrible feeling...poor Nathan...hopefully Claire would have taken the news alright...

joe4444 said...

Nathan didnt come back because I kept him overseas for an extra few days to try out my new invention, and you see with his high-pitched male voice, he was perfect to be its guinea pig. He'll be back, just a week or so late.

Life is better in the South said...

That's morbid...

NOT NATHAN!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

beatrice said...

I'm not taking this news well.
At all.

Lynn Bruce said...

Oh, my poor girl. Nobody knows what she suffers.

::fetches the smelling salts::

Laura Kathryn said...

It was always a tiger in my dream...chasing me across roof tops.
I LOVE Rilla of Ingleside! It makes me cry so much. Very good book.