Friday, April 28, 2006

Basketball Banquet

Okay...I know that my last few posts have been just pictures..but sometimes pictures say more than words. SO, here are so pictures from the GCS Basketball Banquet we had last night for the basketball teams we had last season. It was fun.






































< < < < The Guys' team with Coach Dan, and Assistant Coaches Andrew and Seth























< < < < (from left to right): Jamie, Eleanor, Hollie, Rachel, Natalie, Mercy, Sarah, and me.















< < < < Guys' & Girls' teams





> > > > And, I just thought this was a cute pic of my sister Emily and Carson Guess.




9 comments:

X said...

Um, good job. (I was forced to comment, help me)

Gracie said...

nuh uh..

X said...

yeah huh...

Androphenese said...

i think this was the only year in GCS mens basketball history that the coaching staff has half as big (3) as the team (6)...oh well, it was fun...

LaceyP said...

oh Lydia...I would love it if every one of your posts were pictures! Yall have some great ones! I love to see what's going on with yall! Looks like yall had fun!

elliebird said...

that was so much fun!
love ya' girl!
~e

Gracie said...

oh great, another unknown person to figure out. Okay Duo, who are you?

Gracie said...

well, there is nothing on your profile..nothing on your blog..why would I?

Gracie said...

well, no-one...you can't exactly say anything. Nobody knows who you are either.

Duo, no, that didn't exactly help. I do know you though, verdad?