Tuesday, April 04, 2006

"..I'm Feeeeling Good.."



Today I woke up, ate breakfast, checked my mail, then I went running. It was beautiful outside today. There was a slight breeze, but the sun was shining radiantly. So I went running, came back feeling refreshed, took a shower, and started on school. I must say that whenever I go running in the morning I do my school so much faster and with a clearer mind. After lunch I sat out on our deck overlooking the lake to study for my Biology test tomorrow. G-o-r-g-e-o-u-s.
So as Michael so wonderfully puts it, "I'm feeling good". Just thought I'd let ya know. ;)

8 comments:

joe4444 said...

This is how I know your a girl, mood swings (compare to the post 2 posts down).

I'm going to start comparing you to John Kerry (which you probably see as the ultimate insult, but I only mean it as a friendly way to make fun of you for your "flip-flopping" mind, lol).

Gracie said...

hey, what's your blog? And..have I met you before? I think I've heard your name before, but I don't know where

joe4444 said...

Rachel- your too defined on "Republicans are always right, Democrats are always wrong." And please dont compare John Kerry to the Democrats, his excessive liberalism is an embarrassment to what the Democrats stand for.

LaceyP said...

whoa...I guess she told you! :) LoL...

joe4444 said...

I think she took me way too seriously.

Anyway why does it seem I always turn these blog comment sections into political debate? I think too much of what yall say (about politics) offends me too easily.

Terms Of Endearment said...

Joseph,

Read this as a mixture of truth and jest.

A quick perusal of your own blog will reveal gargantuan mood swings. Does this prove that you are a girl?

How can one NOT compare John Kerry to Democrats. After all, he IS one.

Can I now conclude that you are a female Democrat? Wait! Your blog reveals that you are a totalitarian, no? Joe the female Sadam? What is this world coming too!? Uh, you should probably grow a beard. That would make the female aspect of your Sadamness be very awkward indeed. Jest, remember.

joe4444 said...

LOL!!!!!! funny dude...

Gracie said...

John, you're hilare. ;)