Sunday, April 23, 2006

Home Again...

We are now back from Zion Rest's meeting. As it always is, the ride home was sad. We had to leave right after an extremely sweet Communion. I hated to leave, but Ryan and Joe had to get back to study for exams and stuff. Oh, and I really appreciate all the great hospitality we received there from everyone. Love y'all!
Here's some of the pictures we took... sorry the pics are small, but they upload faster.



Roy, Nathan, and Me
Rachel, Harris, and Sarah

"dude named Elrod jammin' on an Ipod"
Can anyone say..."mental institution"? haha
Sleepover at MJ's house!!!

Whit's got 'tude ;)
Writing love letters...oh boy was that fun.
Whitney....need I say more? Rachel G., MJ, and me

I love y'alls church. Thanks so much for inviting us, hope you'll let us come back! :)

11 comments:

joe4444 said...

Of all the pictures you could've taken of me, you had to get the most deluded look of me.

j/k, I asked you to post that pic anyway. The meeting was great and I'm glad you got to go and have a great time. I got so emotional during that communion. I teared up quite a few times. I've never hugged that many people in my life. There was just so much love.

Anyway, yall didnt have to rush out of there because of us. Well, I can't speak for Ryan, but I could have studied in the car (which I did some). I thought we were heading back so that Ryan and I could make the evening service at G.C. Anyway, again I'm glad you had such a great time and I certainly did too. Zion Rest is a very blessed church.

LaceyP said...

fun fun fun! always with yall involved! :)

X said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun.:( Wish I could have come.

Table of Stone said...

oh awesome time, awesome time

Owl of the Desert said...

Come back anytime! I love that picture of Roy and Joe, with you kinda hiding in the background. A very blessed weekend, indeed.

Gracie said...

btw, I realized I forgot to say anything about the preaching, but it was absolutely AWESOME! I was so blessed by the messages. Every single one seemed like it was too short. I'd never heard Bro. Glen Blanchard or Bro. David Montgomery, but I definitely would like to hear them again.

Cimmanim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cimmanim said...

oh my!!! looks like yall had sooooooooo much fun!!!

Life is better in the South said...

RACHEL ABERN....HEY!!! THAT'S SOOOOOO COOL YOU NEED TO GET A BLOG!!!!
We had such a fun time!
I LOVE EVERYONE SO MUCH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!

gabbie said...

those pics are so cute!

wow, that meeting was wayyy too much fun for me to miss.

Reya said...

What can i say. Can we host a good church meeting or what? Anyways it wouldnt have happened if the Lord had not have blessed us immensely. Come back any time.