Friday, December 16, 2005

Doughy dough doughnuts

Today we sold a bunch of Krispy Kreme doughnuts for GCS's basketball team. It was fun doing it with everyone, but I'm kinda glad to have gotten it over with. This time I wasn't as nervous about going up to people and asking them if they wanted to buy some doughnuts, but I think it was also because Roy was with me this time. Last time it was just me and my sister Mollie, so I did most of the talking. So now I'm at the church, waiting until we go see King Kong with everyone. I hope it'll be good, since it's by Peter Jackson. Hopefully I'll have something interesting to write about next post, sorry this one isn't very. Looking forward to the meeting!

1 comment:

Nomos said...

I think King Kong might very possibly be the best movie of the year. Thanks for letting me grab your arm in the scary scenes.