Friday, December 23, 2005

One more day!!

I can hardly contain myself...only one more day! As I have failed to convince Mother to have my birthday tonight, I will just have to be patient. Which is rather hard for me. I was going to have a birthday party and go bowling for the first time with some friends, but it didn't work out. I am going bowling tonight with my family though, and going out for dinner at I think Ruby Tuesday's.

Today was a very beautiful day. Not too cold, and not hot. I spent most of the day practicing basketball, and the last hour of daylight playing with my youngest siblings, Zackary and Emily. We were playing Indians with their tepee that Mom helped them build on the volleyball court. :) That's something I haven't done in ages, but I decided that since this is my last day to be 14 forever, I might as well act like the kid I won't be for too much longer. At least I still have enough imagination for it. Well, I must get ready for our outing. Toodles!


4 comments:

beatrice said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
Love you, sweetums!!

joe4444 said...

Happy Birthday Lydginator!!! you driving yet?

fa-so-la-la said...

Gather ye tepees while ye may...

Happy Birthday!

Nomos said...

Happy B-day! Love ya! I guess I could just tell you all this, because you are watching me type this at this very moment, but for the sake of showing that I do visit your blog on occasion, I shall go ahead and post this comment.

Should I post it? She said "yeah."