Monday, December 26, 2005

Party Time!


I'm fifteen! wow....now I am able to get my permit. That's a little scary. Not to mention in 2 years I'll be graduating. Goodness...how time flies. And the end of 2005 is drawing near, with 2006 approaching rapidly. I've been thinking lately about how fast time really does go once you look back on it. It makes me really want to use my time wisely. I've also been thinking about what New Years resolutions I'll make this year. I almost never finish everything on the list. Actually, just make that never. But I still make them every year because maybe I'll complete some at least. I still haven't managed to read the Bible all the way through, but I'm getting there. Hopefully, this year I will. I needs to jet now, so cya'll!

Oh, here's a pic of my ring that I got for my b-day. Ain't it perty?

3 comments:

joe4444 said...

wow, nice ring ;) be sure to warn me before showing it to me in person so i can put on my sunglasses, so i wont lose my vision.

DrSmyth said...

Lydia,
congrats on your 15th birthday. Its kinda scary to think that in one year you will be 16!!! oh well, thats another time. I am sure the drivers permit will show up in your wallet very soon:) That is a very shweet ring. The picture makes it look even better!
15 years old and still growing...what is this world coming to!

cpuaggie said...

Holy cow! Who's the lucky guy?;):D