Sunday, May 14, 2006

Graduation!


Tyler is now officially graduated from Highschool. His speech was very "Tylerish", and of course everyone laughed. :) Brittany's speech, however, was more on the serious side. I have to admit I did tear up on hers. My mom made a slideshow of them growing up, getting where they are today, and that was really cool. Especially the music. Then we GCS kiddos sang a few songs directed by Sis. Melissa. It was tons of fun, except I was losing my voice last night...and today, it's nowhere to be found. Thankfully though, it lasted long enough to get through the songs.

Afterwards, a bunch of us went to Starbucks aka Constellation Currency (thanks Ellie). ;) Tyler went to the wrong Starbucks though, and we had to go over there. But when we finally all got together, we were privileged to hear The Promise sing some for us. Sadly, I didn't have my camera with me then, but I will have pictures of the graduation on here soon hopefully. After Starbucks closed, and we had talked long enough in the parking lot... ;) the Pritchetts, Aaron, and Thomas came home with Tyler and I. We got home around one o'clock or so, and stayed up until two. Then this morning, everyone left. :( But it was fun while it lasted.




2 more years to go until you'll get an invitation to my graduation!! ;)



"The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet." ~Aristotle

5 comments:

X said...

Glad to hear you had a fun time.

LaceyP said...

wow...that's exciting! I wish I coulda come...yall always have fun! Congrats, Tyler and Brittany!

elliebird said...

You mean Constellation Currency. :)
~e

Gracie said...

ahhh, that's right!

gabbie said...

Hahaha. JT was sucking helium! I think I'd actually pay to hear him with a midget voice! Hahahaha...