Saturday, May 20, 2006

Well...

Sorry, I know I haven't been posting anything of much interest lately. After the graduation, my cousin Luke moved in with us for the Summer, but that's pretty much all that's happened out of the ordinary. I am definitely ready for Harmony Hill, and Camp Moriah, and then hopefully July Boot Camp! Oh yeah, then of course Grace Chapel's July meeting...and I'm sure I'll be going to other meetings and singing schools. So that should keep me pretty busy. Yay.

Have any of you heard of the movie, "An American Haunting"? Tyler, Aaron, Brittany, and I went to see it the day before graduation. It was...okay. One of those exorcist/phsycological movies. I probably wouldn't watch it too many more times. Maybe once, just to get the things I missed.
We also recently rented "A New World". It was...different, definitely. It was about Pocahontas and...well, you know the story. Christian Bale, who played John Rolfe, was the best character, I thought. :) And not just because he's good-looking. haha...

Butwellanyways, I guess this is about as good as it's gonna get. ;) toodles!

4 comments:

elliebird said...

Girl, I know how you feel. I'm so ready for HH, HH, CM, BC, and the GC mt-ing.
Sure Lydia, whatever, we both know that you are in love with Christian Bale. ; ) Course you got it from me :)
~e

Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band said...

The New World wasn't really different, it was the same as anyother boring movie....boring. But american haunting was really creepy, I mean...I wasn't scared....not one bit.

Unknown said...

Well you are forgiven for not posting..but only this time. Let's not let it happen again.

gabbie said...

Oh, I know how you feel...I've been counting down the days until HH. And I can't wait for July BC! You should definitely try to come...we could both get over our shyness and actually talk!!! Haha.

Christian Bale's in "A New World"??? I didn't know that...I think I'll rent it this weekend. [Not that I think he's good-looking... ;)]