Monday, November 07, 2005

Admiration for great actresses..

I can't get over how classy Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, and Julie Andrews are! I recently watched Breakfast At Tiffany's, and Audrey Hepburn is amazing. Although I think that My Fair Lady is my favorite of Audrey Hepburn's, I like all of them. Grace Kelly in To Catch a Thief, which I've seen many times, is also a great classic. And who can forget The Sound of Music? You can ask anyone in my family, and they'd probably tell you that the songs from that movie are the ones that I am most frequently singing to. I think that the most classy actors and actresses played in the movies of those times. Sometimes I wish I had lived back then...but then there was the Depression in the 40s.... :) I guess I'll just have to be content with living now, and admiring the actors and actresses of the past.

3 comments:

cpuaggie said...

My Fair Lady is my favorite also.:)

Gracie said...

That's a great one too!

DonKhan said...

oh, I'd have to go with "Roman Holiday" as my favorite Audrey Hepburn movie.

and of course, the greatest old movies were the ones with Cary Grant, and the ones with Humphrey Bogart...