Thursday, November 10, 2005

Singin' and dancing in the rain...

Last night I was in one of my "hyper" moods, and it was also raining....not a good combination. :) It was probably about 8:45 or so, and I was about to get ready for bed, and I was thinking about how I would have to run from the pavilion to the cabin..when it occured to me to not bother about getting wet. I've never really danced in the rain before. Or sang, actually. yes, I sang "Singin' In the Rain", "I Could Have Danced All Night", and probably a few others. If you haven't done it before, I highly recommend it. :)So anyway, that was some of my self-made hyperness showing. Toodles!

3 comments:

joe4444 said...

One of these days I'm going to see you at a time that your hyper, so my wonder and suspicion at the humor of imagining you dancing and singing can be fulfilled.

cpuaggie said...

So that's what you do when you're hyper and there are no Mr. Blinkeys and lighters around, eh?:D

fa-so-la-la said...

Good for you!