Sunday, November 27, 2005

Mr. Darcy....*sigh*.. :)

I just saw the new "Pride and Prejudice" movie. It's GREAT! I wasn't expecting much, with Keira Knightly and all, but she wasn't bad atall. I loved Mr. Darcy in this version almost as much as the one where Colin Firth played him. I got all giggly and everything after the movie was over. lol, I had to get Ryan to help me off of my seat because my knees were so weak! :) I don't think that one could really compare this one and the older version though. I couldn't anyways. They're so different, even though it's the same basic story. I definitely want to buy it once it comes out on video. I think Mr. Darcy is my ideal guy, with a few exceptions maybe. :) Toodles!

4 comments:

fa-so-la-la said...

I am very fond of Mr. Darcy. But it's Mr. Knightly for me!

That's good-- we won't be rivals. whew.

Gracie said...

lol, that's great news! Mr. K is great too though.

X said...

Out the window and into the last century.

beatrice said...

Ah!! A kindred spirit I have in Lydia!
I really liked the Mr. Darcy in this one. . . I actually liked almost the whole movie. Not quite as well as the old one, but how could they have topped the old six-hour one in two and a half hours?
I agree.
Mr. Darcy. . . *sigh*. . .